Finance and Administration
Finance and Administration delivers services to all members of our school and our external customers in a timely, professional manner with the highest standard of integrity. We conduct the business of the university in ways that consistently enhance the academic mission of the School of Medicine and support the reputation of the university.
- With the introduction of Chrome River, VCU’s new online travel authorization and reimbursement system, the Dean’s Office travel approval guidelines have been reviewed and updated. Effective May 1st, only the Dean’s direct reports should enter Darrell Griffith as the Authorized Approver when prompted to by Chrome River. All other Faculty and Staff should follow the approval flow established by their department.
- The university’s delegated authority has been increased to $10,000 from $7,500.
- New MCVF expenditure policy has been updated on the MCVF website.
- Location and directions to Finance and Administration Office
- Location and directions to School of Medicine
- Inclement weather information