- Think Cultural Health
- Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Health Care Services - Virginians Resource Guide
- A Physician's Guide to Culturally Competent Care (Office of Minority Health, HHS) -- self-directed training course (nine case-based modules) for physicians and other health care professionals with a specific interest in cultural competency in the provision of care.
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain Curriculum
- Center for Trauma and Critical Care Education [ACLS, ATLS, PALS]
- AAMC MedEdPORTAL
- Virtual Mentor (AMA) -- medical ethics cases
Located in BlackBoard - contact GME to have faculty/residents enrolled.
- Legal Medicine
- SAFER - Sleep Alertness and Fatigue Education in Residency
Also see resources available from the Lending Library.