Resources for Faculty and Staff
Welcome to Resources for Faculty and Staff
As a member of the VCU School of Medicine faculty and staff, you play a critical role in carrying out the school’s mission in teaching, research and patient care.
The following list of resources provides direct links to areas in this site and the university’s home page specifically related to faculty and staff.
Faculty Expertise Directory
Summer 2017 Dean's Quarterly Diary — An update on faculty honors and hires in the VCU School of Medicine.
Search our Faculty Expertise Directory to locate contact information for School of Medicine Faculty. Type the faculty members last name in the Name Search field and click on the Search button to locate detailed information.
Web site: Office of Faculty Affairs
- Basic Science Career Information
- Curriculum Under Construction
- Graduate Education Resources for Faculty/Program Directors (Ph.D., Master’s and Premedical Basic Health Sciences Certificate Programs
- Poster Display Panels - reservation through VPHS (effective November 2018)
- Program Directors and Coordinators Resources, Residencies and Fellowships
- Promotion and Tenure Policies and Procedures, VCU
Libraries and Technology Support
Community Engagement and Professional Development
- Continuing Professional Development and Evaluation Studies
- VCU Code of Conduct
- Student Responsibilities and Rights and Mistreatment Prevention Policy
- Women in Medicine Program