Dean's Office approval routing
Welcome to Dean's Office approval routing
- With the introduction of Chrome River, VCU’s new online travel authorization and reimbursement system, the Dean’s Office travel approval guidelines have been reviewed and updated. Effective May 1st, only the Dean’s direct reports should enter Darrell Griffith as the Authorized Approver when prompted to by Chrome River. All other Faculty and Staff should follow the routing procedure established by their department.
- If you have a document which requires Dean's Office signature, it must be signed in and dropped off at the 4th Floor of the McGlothin Medical Education Center (MMEC).
- The document must have a Dean's approval cover sheet attached. Please note that this form can help you in submitting your documentation appropriately. It details when a justification memo is required, or what additional documentation is needed.
- Please allow for up to 10 business days for the return of the signed document.
- You will be notified by email that the document is ready for pick-up from MMEC, 4th Floor.
If you have any questions with regard to this policy, please contact Ashleigh Luck, 828-2897 or email@example.com