Education & Wellness
Welcome to Education & Wellness
- Think Cultural Health
- Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Health Care Services - Virginians Resource Guide
- A Physician's Guide to Culturally Competent Care (Office of Minority Health, HHS): Self-directed training course that includes 9 case-based modules for professionals with a specific interest in cultural competency.
- Chronic Nonmalignant Pain Curriculum
- Center for Trauma and Critical Care Education [ACLS, ATLS, PALS]
Located in BlackBoard: Contact GME to have faculty/residents enrolled.
- Legal Medicine
- SAFER - Sleep Alertness and Fatigue Education in Residency
- HealthLink Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Call 828-4EAP.
- Resources for Resident Support
- Benefits at a Glance
- MYLife Benefits: From the HR4U site, click on the HR Library > HR Forms and Documents > Work-Life Resource Forms and Documents > MYLife Documents.