Visiting Residents & Fellows
Welcome to Visiting Residents & Fellows
Welcome to VCU Health, a dynamic and innovative institution that houses over 91 specialty programs and welcomes learners of all stages! As Richmond's only Level 1 Trauma Center and academic health system, we are comprised of the region's only full service Children's Hospital, a nationally recognized cancer institute, as well as Schools of Nursing, Dentistry, Pharmacy and more. For almost two centuries, VCU Health has been dedicated to empowering and educating the people and processes of tomorrow, where a healthy community is our number one goal. The Graduate Medical Education Program, which oversees more than 750 trainees, is a critical resource to our organizational success. Through the hard work of this program, along with our dedicated faculty and staff, VCU Health has won numerous ACGME Awards and annually recognizes team members for leadership excellence and teaching in medical education. This institution is committed to excellence in healthcare and education, as shown by our integrated techniques in patient care, medical education and research.
Whether you are already a visiting resident or fellow, or have not yet made the choice to rotate with us, please use this site as a main resource. Office contacts, policies and reference documents are readily available to help with your application and administrative needs. We are here to ensure your success each step of the way!
Brian M. Aboff, MD, MMM, FACP
Senior Associate Dean & Director, DIO, Graduate Medical Education
Clinical Professor of Medicine
- Educational Rotation Policy
- Housestaff Educational Rotation Letter of Agreement
- VCUHS GME Affiliation Agreement Terms & Conditions
- Educational Rotation Process & Instructions
- Educational Rotation Form
- Educational Rotation Exit Form
- Program Coordinator Checklist for Rotators
- GME Release of Information Form
- GME Supplemental Application Form
- VCUHS VCUHS HR Confidentiality Agreement
- VCUHS HR Clinical Provider Handbook
- VCUHS HR Orientation Handbook Agreement
- VCUHS Employee Health Immunization and TB testing/Screening Requirements
- VCUHS Learning Exchange: Directions To Access
- MCV Campus Map
- For further questions, please contact Arika Taylor in our GME Office.