Welcome to Reporting Concerns
Charge to the Professionalism Contact Committee
- The Committee will provide oversight and periodically review the activities and interventions regarding the status of the program responding to the professionalism report of September 2001. This will include:
- Review of systems developed for the evaluation of students and faculty in terms of professionalism.
- Review and advise regarding plans for distribution and use of data received in above evaluation.
- Review and make recommendations regarding the educational programs being developed by the Faculty Development Office for enhancement of professionalism on this campus.
- Report general problems encountered in the professionalism “grievance” process to the Dean and to the Office of Faculty and Instructional Development personnel developing the education program. The Committee members will keep records of the same.
- The Committee will function as an entry point and problem resolution group for specific concerns and complaints regarding individual professionalism problems that do arise within the faculty, housestaff or student body of the School of Medicine. The Committee will develop a formal process, a description of which can be distributed to the students, housesstaff and faculty by the Dean after his review and approval.